Your initial visit
1. Registration - you may download all of our registration forms in order to save some time in the office. Three options are available: (a) register with PatientAlly.com, (b) download, print and complete the forms on paper (c) complete the paper forms in our office.
2. History - After you complete the initial registration process, we will begin to discuss your health concerns and past medical history.
3. Physical examination will be completed, which has two primary components: (1) neurological and orthopedic examinations to determine a clinical diagnosis and. (2) assessment of your posture, muscle function, flexibility and spinal joint function. If diagnostic imaging is indicated, you will be referred to a local facility for the study.
4. Treatment Planning - The details of your diagnosis will be presented and discussed. Depending upon each patient's preference, we will communicate the details of teh examination and treatment plan with
5. Treatment - Treatments in our office may include stretches, exercises, therapy modalities (electrical muscle stimulation, TENS, ultrasound), soft tissue relaxation techniques and spinal manipulation/adjustments (See "Treatment Techniques / Procedures").
- Home Instructions - Helping you to restore your optimal health is our foremost objective. This requires a partnership between our patients and us.